I Really Think You’ll Like Our New Show!
I’d love for you to join my husband Dan and me for our online radio show dedicated to leading a simple life in the modern world. It’s called Simple Life Together. You can find it and subscribe for free in iTunes simply by clicking here.
Of course, you can also find it at our website at SimpleLifeTogether.com or by clicking the link to the show over on the right side of the page.
So, check out this quick video and then come back and scroll down if you’re not quite sure of the many ways you can tap in to all this podcast goodness. I’ll show you how you can subscribe and listen on lots of different platforms below.
So…how can I listen to Simple Life Together?
There are LOTS of ways to listen to our show and tons of others, too! We LOVE podcasts, and nowadays they are super, super simple to listen to. You don’t have to be a “techie” like you did back in the day. Lots of people don’t even really know what a podcast is. Well, simply put…podcasts are like online radio shows that you get to listen to how you want, when you want, and where you want! How cool is that?!?!
Here are some great ways to listen to the show:
- You can listen right on the SimpleLifeTogether.com website! Just click the Play button at the top of each episode’s post. That’s a great way to check it out or to show someone else who might be interested. But one of the BEST ways to listen to every show is to…
- Subscribe through iTunes on your laptop or desktop. This way, you can listen while you’re working on your computer (or if you’re the techie type, mirror it to your TV sound system). But, if you like regular ol’ email reminders when new shows come out…
- You can subscribe to get email updates whenever we release a show. Just click the audio link in the email we’ll send it to you! Easy peasy!
- Some people like to listen through a feed aggregator. If you know what one of those is, then you can subscribe through our RSS feed! Personally…I let my hubby deal with that type of stuff! My “techieness” only goes so far!
- Maybe best of all is this…you can listen on your mobile device, too! Enjoy the show during those long commutes (‘cuz you’re probably sick of hearing shock jocks and bad news, too), while working around the house, at work when the boss isn’t looking, or while you’re at the gym! Yep…you can control what you listen and when! The power of time shifting, right in your hand!
I’d Love to Listen On a Mobile Device…But I Don’t Know How!
Well, we can’t have that, can we? Here’s how you can subscribe to podcasts on your smartphone or other mobile device:
- On an iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- If you haven’t already done so, loaded Apple’s Podcast app in the App Store
- Launch the Apple Podcasts app
- If you’re not already in there, navigate to the Store by tapping Store button at the top left (iPhone/iPod touch) or bottom left (iPad).
- Hit Search button at the bottom/center of your screen and type in “Simple Life Together“. Later, you can browse through Featured or Top Charts to see popular shows. If you know what you’re looking for just hit Search and type in the title or some key words.
- When you find a show you like, tap the title.
- Tap on the download Arrow. This will load that show into your Library. In your library, tap on the podcast’s image and it’ll take you to the Subscribe slider. Slide the slider to On, and choose how many episodes you’d like to download to your device.
- To subscribe to more shows, or download more episodes, simply repeat the process.
- On a Windows Phone
- Load the Podcast App if you don’t already have it installed
- On Start, tap Marketplace , and then tap Podcasts. (If you don’t see this option, podcasts probably aren’t available in Marketplace in your region.)
- To find a podcast to subscribe to, do one of the following:
- Swipe left or right to browse through different categories.
- Tap Search , type the name of the podcast you’re looking for, and then tap Enter .
- Tap a podcast, flick left or right to learn more about it, and then tap Subscribe.
- Change the download settings for the series if you’d like (you can change these later), and then tap Confirm.
- On an Android device
- Download the podcast app of your choice from the Play Store. Each one is different but some of the top recommended ones are: BeyondPod, DoggCatcher, and PocketCast.
- On a BlackBerry device:
- To subscribe and listen to shows on a BlackBerry, you can check out this link all about the BlackBerry Podcast App.
- You can listen to Simple Life Together on Stitcher if you have the Stitcher App loaded on any of your devices or on the web. Sometimes the sound quality on Stitcher is a bit sketchy but if you’re happy with it, then that’s all that matters.
So there you have it! We’d love for you to join us. We have thousands of people around the world already listening to the show…and we’ve gotten some great feedback, too. So, give us a listen and let us know what you think, OK? If it helps you decide, here are a few reviews people left for us on iTunes: