Yes, yes! October is Kitchen and Bath month…who knew? Heck, you name it and I’m sure there’s a national “month” or “day” for it. I bet there’s even a national chocolate and ice cream day or month? Wait let me check….holy cow there is! Matter of fact national chocolate day is just before Halloween…how fitting is that?! And ice cream has both a day and a month. That’s what I’m talking about!
Sorry. I digress…happens a lot. Let’s get back to kitchen and bath month. Ok, maybe it’s not as exciting as celebrating and eating chocolate and ice cream but certainly it’s a good enough excuse to talk organizing in both of these extremely important and most used rooms of the home. I thought I’d concentrate on kitchens today.
Now, there are a ton of things to talk about in the kitchen but I realized I’ve already talked a hoop-load about the kitchen. I’ve got about 15 or so kitchen-related blog posts and quick tip videos. So why not list them here for you? Like that idea? Ok great! That way you can scan through the list to see if there’s one you missed, one you’ve read but forgotten about, one that you definitely want to see again…or maybe you’ve got all the time in the world right now to look at all of them (yeah right…who’s got that kind of time)!
So….let us celebrate with a Get Simplifized blog recap of kitchen organization and quick tips!
2. Shoe organizer in the Pantry. This is a funny one!
3. Organize Your Kitchen. A lengthy but very informative post on how to organize your kitchen from start to finish.
4. Label Maker. Lots pf pix of how to use a label maker in the kitchen.
5. Lazy Susans(or “Turn Tables” if you prefer the more politically correct name). Great way to organize in the kitchen!
6. Morning Coffee Routine. Seriously. If anything is organized, it should be your coffee routine ;o)
7. Develop a Monthly Dinner Plan. Very cool tip…I still use mine!
8. Everything Bagel Mix. Because my husband loves this mix so I set out to make it on a budget.
9. Brown Sugar Tip. How to keep your sugar moist.
10. Food Wrap Quick Tip. Why didn’t I know this sooner?!!!
11. Easy Crock Pot Tacos. So, so, yummy…trust me.
12. Garbage Can. Cut down the stink.
13. How to Dice an Onion. Ok. So it doesn’t cut down on all the tears but at least you’ll cut it a lot faster.
14. Hard Boiled Eggs. You won’t believe this one!